Southern Cross Machining Ltd. was founded by Leon Massa in 1987. From the beginning the decision was made to be a leader in the CNC machining industry by always staying on the leading edge of technology in CNC equipment and making quality a top priority.
This was demonstrated by making the first machine purchase for the shop a CNC lathe with live tooling, when at the time very few established shops would even consider this type of equipment. This decision made in the beginning has allowed us to establish ourselves as a leader in multi axis machining, allowing us to meet our customers ever demanding needs of outstanding quality and shorter lead times.
At Southern Cross Machining We:
- Specialize in custom C.N.C. Machining
- Manufacture precision parts for electronics, aircraft, marine, medical, subsea and other industries
- Commit to the highest standards in both our products and our staff
- Latest multi-axis equipment
- Very clean production environment
Southern Cross Machining believes people make the difference, and without our team we would not be able to provide you with the excellent service we are known for. Our team of highly trained and experienced machinists have the knowledge to not only meet your requirements but exceed your expectations.
Our team is eager to please so please let us know how we can help.